Welcome to Asonye & Associates
Asonye & Associates is a Chicago-based immigration and employment law firm committed to providing excellent legal services for clients in Chicago as well as throughout the United States. At Asonye & Associates, we will walk you through every step of your case and keep you informed throughout the process as excellent client relations is one of our top priorities. With over twenty years of experience, Uche Asonye, the founder of the firm, has been recognized by his peers as a Leading Attorney in areas of immigration and employment law.
Our dedicated and experienced immigration and employment attorneys are always available for consultation. If you are interested in representation or have questions regarding your rights, please call or email our office to schedule a confidential consultation.
- New Overtime Ruled Stayed Pending Resolution of Federal Court Injunction
- New Overtime Rule Effective December 1, 2016
- Sexual Harassment and Assault Client Wins Jury Trial and $151,800 in Damages (2016)
- COURT AUTHORIZES NOTICE TO POTENTIAL CLASS MEMBERS OF ALLEGED OVERTIME VIOLATIONS BY GROUP O, INC.
- Chicago Tribune Reports on Firm’s Summary Judgment Win in Will County Sheriff’s Sexual Harassment Case
- Name and Social Security Number (SSN) “No-Matches”- Information for Employees
- “No Match” letters for Social Security Numbers (SSN)- Employer Information
- EEOC Issues Final Rules on Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act
- LA Employers Criminally Charged for Hiring Illegal Aliens
- Managers of 2 Suburban Chicago Companies Charged With Hiring Illegal Aliens READ MORE..
- USCIS Introduces New Option to Meet Cap Exemption
- USCIS Publishes Final Guidance on When to File H-1B Amendment
- USCIS Guidance on When to File an Amended H-1B Petition after the Simeio Solutions Decision
- AAO Approves Extreme Hardship Waiver
- Extension and Re-designation of Syria for Temporary Protected Status
- Hardship Waiver Eases Residency Process for Illegal Immigrants
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Deferred Action for Undocumented Childhood Arrivals
- How do I Apply for Deferred Action?
- Eligibility Requirements for Childhood Arrivals
- USCIS Announces Application Process for Undocumented Alien Dreamers READ MORE..